My Kind of School: Stories in a Class of Their Own by Tony Bradman (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sparkling collection of stories from a mix of well-kwn, prize-winning authors, including Alan Gibbons, Sophie McKenzie and Julia Green, and some bright new names. My Kind of School looks at what it is like to be a child in today's primary schools. A play with a difference, a school trip, and how it feels to be the new kid - a whole range of experiences are brought to life. These are stories that are in a class of their own.
- Author BiographyTony Bradman has put together numerous anthologies for publishers including Puffin and Frances Lincoln. He is also a well-known author in his own right. His Dilly the Dinosaur titles have helped make him one of the top ten most borrowed authors from libraries. His Magnificent Mummies was a WBD recommended read and sold 250,000 copies. He is a regular speaker in schools.
- Author(s)Tony Bradman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight146 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.