All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionCulled from over ten years of weekly Chicago Reader columns, My Kind of Sound will be The Secret History of Chicago Music compendium. Also featuring a foreword by Jim DeRogatis of Sound Opinions, this collection profiles pivotal Chicago musicians who somehow have t gotten their just dues.
- Author BiographySteve Krakow ( Plastic Crimewave ) is a writer, illustrator, and musician. He is the editor of Galactic Zoo Dossier, founder of the Million Tongues Festival, and frontman for Plastic Crimewave Sound. He draws the Secret History of Chicago Music comic for the Chicago Reader and WGN. JC Gabel is a writer, editor, publisher and cultural critic living in LA. He founded Stop Smiling Media and The Chicagoan, edited at The Pitchfork Review and TASCHEN, and currently works as an editorial director and publisher at Hat & Beard Inc.
- Author(s)Steve Krakow
- PublisherCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width170 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJc Gabel
- Foreword byRoger Jim McGuinn,Jim DeRogatis
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.