All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnabel Karmel is the best-selling author of cookbooks for children and their families. Relied on by millions of parents, Annabel kws what children like to eat and how to make family meals as trouble-free as possible. In this collection, Annabel has chosen 100 recipes that will suit kids and grown-ups alike, from healthy breakfast muffins, to tasty tea-time snacks and light meals to nutritious family suppers.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Karmel, a busy working mother of three, has written 18 bestselling books, including the New Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner. She is a celebrity chef on BBCi, the BBC website, has contributed to the Mothercare.com site, and has her own website, www.annabelkarmel.com. She also writes regularly for newspapers and magazines, including The Times, Mail and Sunday Mirror, as well as Practical Parenting and Mother and Baby, and appears frequently on radio and TV as the UK's expert on children's nutritional issues. Annabel's 'Make Your Own' range of equipment and foods, as well as her own 'Eat Fussy' chilled ready meals, are available in all major supermarkets.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMy Kitchen
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.