All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionAn eminently practical and friendly guide to planning life's ultimate conclusion, including journal space to help loved ones hor and celebrate your life in the best way possible. Have you ever thought about who will be at your funeral? Who will read your eulogy, or what your obituary will say? How about who will take care of your precious dog Lester? Formatted like a journal, sprinkled with tips from professionals and amusing anecdotes, My Last Wishes is a resource to consider these questions and more. Not only does it help you to plan your last party, it makes the planning process less painful for your loved ones by clarifying your wishes. Author Joy Meredith takes a fresh approach to end-of-life planning with practical guidance as well as prompts to examine and reflect on your own life in journal entries, such as, What is your biggest accomplishment? and What is your biggest regret? What's more, the book helps you to enhance your life right w with chapters like Finish the Unfinished, on the freeing process of making amends. Playful, pragmatic, and uplifting, My Last Wishes makes a sensitive subject charmingly accessible.
- Author BiographyJoy Meredith is an expert on appreciating life and discussing death. After losing several of the people she has loved, Joy knows firsthand what it is like to be left without any instructions for carrying out a loved one's final wishes. A writer, consultant, and the creator of ME Mapping, she lives and leads workshops in the Chicagoland area.
- Author(s)Joy Meredith
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.