All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBenita K. Brown shares her personal daily devotionals from some of the most insightful scriptures found in the Amplified Bible. My Life, God's Way, uses a simplistic approach to navigating your way through life's daily challenges. Highlighting verses from Psalms to Ecclesiastes, this book compels the reader to daily meditate on the written Word of God in order to achieve personal growth and create a winner's lifestyle.
- Author BiographyBenita Brown Williams, is a native of Providence, Rhode Island. She currently resides in Greensboro, NC with her husband. My Life, God's Way, is Benita's second book following her first release, If I had a Million Dollars, and other spiritual poems. (Publish America, 2009). Grounded in her faith, Benita shares her personal devotionals, and encourages readers to meditate daily on the scriptures for personal growth and fulfillment.
- Author(s)Benita K Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.