All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAre you interested in beginning a yoga practice or taking your yoga practice to the next level? Have you ever wondered how the principles of yoga can be incorporated into your own life? This journal will guide you from the foundation of yoga to developing your own personal yoga practice and provide a method for you to record your path along the way. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned yogi or yogini, writing in your Yoga Journal will help to keep you focused on achieving your yoga goals. Recording your experiences is a wonderful way to document and reflect on your path.
- Author BiographyGabrielle's interest in self-awareness led to the start of her yoga practice in 1999. She is a registered yoga instructor with Yoga Alliance and completed her teacher training at Charm City Yoga in Baltimore, MD. Gabrielle is creator/owner of Salty Dog Yoga, LLC, which designs custom yoga classes for boaters to use on their vessels.
- Author(s)Gabrielle Sulc
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byShelagh Braley
- Photographer(s)Marina Gan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.