All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe companion journal to Conner's latest book, The Lotus and the Lily, helps readers work through her 30-day programme for: 1. Uncovering authentic creativity 2. Developing creativity 3. Discovering divine guidance. Conner's programme is based on the teachings of Buddha and Jesus and includes prompts for reading, reflection, exploring and urishing one's soul writing. The goal is to access divine wisdom and guidance that dwells just below conscious awareness. This journal enables readers of The Lotus and the Lily to practise the principles of soul writing and to create the receptive conditions that urish a rich and creative interior life. Janet Conner is a major voice for spiritual growth and understanding, which became a catalyst for deep soul change after a series of personal traumas. Her landmark book, Writing Down Your Soul connects readers to their extraordinary voice within.
- Author BiographyJanet Conner is a major voice for spiritual growth and understanding, who became a catalyst for deep soul change after a series of personal traumas. Her landmark book, Writing Down Your Soul connects readers to their extraordinary voice within.
- Author(s)Janet Conner
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.