All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionLife is filled with many days of joy and days of heartfelt pain. In order to live a fulfilled and fruitful life, you have to kw how to handle those days when you feel like giving up. Adversity is a spirit killer. There were days in my life when I questioned the meaning of my life and asked God, am I supposed to live the rest of my life feeling like this...being made to feel like a failure and never accomplishing anything So many test and so many distractions had me bound. Although this is my story - my life, I want you to find yourself in me and use me as a template of what to do when those times of adversity press upon you. There were times when I was pushed down to my lowest point, filled with self hatred and feeling unloved, but please te in reading my story, you will see that there is victory in the fight if you can just have faith and patience in the test.
- Author BiographyTheresa M. Odom-Surgick was born in Albany, NY in a Christian home to Benjamin Odom and Delila Melrose Jacobs. Theresa is an accomplished writer and has written several plays, which include The Gift, Murder at the Reunion, Baal's Revenge, the dramatic presentation of Born to Die and has also written several skits entitled the Conference Room that were used for altar call presentations at her former church. This book is a revamped version of her first published book My Life Tested: Earthly vs. Spiritual Things, which is a memoir of Theresa's life. She has also written two fiction novels - Jalena Dances with God and Intrusion. Today her major focus is on using all of the gifts that God has invested in her through singing, songwriting, presenting and writing dramatic plays with DMO Music and Creative Arts Drama Department. This organization was birthed by God and is named after her mother, Delila Melrose Odom. Her hearts desire is to touch the lives of people creatively, in song and drama. On September 17, 1995, Theresa was licensed and ordained as a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Today she is an active member, and leader at Empire Christian Center, under the leadership of Pastors Tre and Christina Staton.
- Author(s)Theresa M Odom-Surgick
- PublisherDmo Music & Creative Arts Publishing
- Date of Publication12/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDmo Music & Creative Arts Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.