All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'This book is 100% gluten free, 100% fat free, 100% organic and 35% fact free. It has added sugar and contains absolutely NO NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS AT ALL! May contain traces of NUTS!' - Raph Atkins, kid author/llama enthusiast Have you ever helped your pop escape from a nursing home? Does your teacher have a problem with his bowels? Is your sister an evil genius and criminal mastermind? Have you ever mined your teeth for cash? Do you want to kw where all the lost socks go? Is there a girl or boy at school who's desperate to kiss you? And do you kw someone with the worst case of nits in world history? I do. I'm Tom Weekly and this is the third book in my weird, funny, sometimes gross life story.
- Author BiographyTristan Bancks (Author) Tristan Bancks is a writer and filmmaker. He has a background as an actor and television presenter in Australia and the UK. His short films have won a number of awards and have screened widely in festivals and on TV. Tristan has written a number of books for kids and teens, including the Mac Slater, Coolhunter series, It's Yr Life with Tempany Deckert, and My Life and Other Stuff I Made Up. Tristan's drive is to tell inspiring, fast-moving stories for young people.
- Author(s)Tristan Bancks
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight196 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gus Gordon
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.