About this product
- DescriptionIt's way harder being a guy than a girl. Is t. Is too. Is t! Is too! So begins ather madcap McDoogle mishap as Wally agrees to switch places with Wall Street (his best friend even if she is a girl). Teachers, parents, friends, everyone is in on the act as the two try to survive 72 hours in each other's shoes. It's a custom-made Wally catastrophe that includes: exploding Home Ec cookies (apparently Wally used gun powder instead of baking powder), baby-sitting a mob of out-of-control monster babies, and imprisoned 2.2 hours in the bathroom every morning to fix his hair. Last, and by means least, Wally must replace Wall Street as a star in The Nutcracker ballet! All in all it becomes one of Wally's greatest misadventures as he finally learns the important lesson of horing and respecting others.
- Author(s)Bill Myers
- PublisherSend The Light
- Date of Publication23/10/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleIncredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationCarlisle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrust Media Distribution
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8 To 12
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.