My Life as a Border Collie: Freedom from Codependency by Nancy L. Johnston (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.78+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fun, inviting look at a serious topic, codependence, Johnston shares the life lessons she learned from her observations of the relationship behaviors exhibited by her pet collie, Daisy. A delightful book that offers new and specific information so that readers can understand What am I doing that is t producing the relationship results I really want? New information on codependency and help for it uniquely presented within a creative and clever story. A well-rounded book that balances a lighthearted approach with informative, educational content, including the latest research findings on codependency and treatment. Examines behaviors on a continuum rather than labeling them as good or bad, encouraging readers to maintain a healthy sense of self while learning to moderate codependent behaviors in a realistic, achievable way. Includes visual aids to illustrate the concepts explained in the text. The author has developed her approach to addressing codependent behaviors from her vast professional experience as a licensed counselor and substance abuse treatment practitioner, as well as her personal background in recovery from codependency. Focuses on specific behaviors associated with codependence, giving readers a clear picture of what to pay attention to in their relationships and ways of being with others and with self, and offering treatment ideas targeted to each problematic behavior.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Johnston: Nancy L. Johnston, MS, LPC, LSATP, is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner in private practice in Virginia. She has a BS in Psychology from the College of William and Mary and a MS in Counseling Psychology from Virginia Commonwealth University. With thirty two years of clinical experience, she has developed the approach presented in her book, Disentangle, from both her professional and personal experiences. Johnston specializes in treating adolescents and adults. She works with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, and has always had a special interest in addiction and its effects on both individuals and family systems. Johnston lives with her husband and daughter in an old house on a river in the Valley of Virginia.
- Author(s)Nancy L. Johnston
- PublisherCentral Recovery Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCentral Recovery Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.