All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn interactive journal for the grieving parent who has experienced the death of a child; to support, encourage and heal their hurting heart as they go through the grieving process; keeping their Angel's Story alive forever as they create a legacy of love and hope that all generations will learn from and grow by when they read it.
- Author BiographySusan Holsinger; Certified Grief Recovery Specialist Founder of Good Grief and You Email: email@example.com http: //www.GoodGriefandYou.com Supporting and ministering to hurting hearts by providing materials that assist you as you go through the intensity of the grieving process. Available on her website: Grief Relief Sessions, Good Grief Kits, Books, Memory Wall, Daddy's Spot, Weekly Newsletter, Poems, Inspiration, Grief Resources and much more! Susan understands what it's like to personally experience the death of a child. Her firstborn, Bethany Marie, lived a brief hour and a half and now lives forever in her heart! Parents who experience the death of a baby or young child are very dear to her heart. Grieving the death of a child or baby is quite different than other kinds of grief. When Susan's baby died they were told by health professionals that divorce rates for parents who experience the death of a child are higher than any other category at over 90%. Susan looked for a book just like My Little Angel in 1983 when her baby died. She did not find one. She looked for other materials. Many parents have gone through this excruciating pain! Why weren't there more materials and resources to support them? Desiring to make a difference in people's lives in a powerful, positive way; Susan decided to reach out to grieving parents. You are not alone! Others have experienced this and support is available! Many times this subject is brushed aside because people don't know what to say so they say nothing. Young children and babies are not remembered by others because they did not live very long! Many grieving parents suffer in silence wishing someone... just one person would remember the child they carry so close to their hearts! Susan's goal with My Little Angel is for grieving parents to have quality materials from the beginning of their journey that will support them as they go through the grieving process. She wants the world to know it is important to recognize the intense grief parents experience and how to support them! My Little Angel is the beginning... Other things to take a look at: The Good Grief Journal released Fall 2011 A journal for the grieving heart. Inspiration for the Grieving Heart Coming Soon! Inspirations that will touch your heart. Support Me Coupon Book Coming Soon! Coupons to stick in thank you's, note cards and give to others so they will know how to support you through this difficult time.
- Author(s)Susan I Holsinger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.