All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom underground trains to giant freight trains, and the dawn of the steam age to the world's most advanced mass transport systems, My Little Book of Trains features all aspects of rail transport. The development of the train from horse-drawn carriages on tramways to streamlined, space-age machines that hover above their tracks is explained in clear and simple text with a host of fascinating, colourful photographs from two centuries of rail travel.
- Author BiographyRod Green has worked as an editor and author for more than 35 years. He began working on children's magazines and has since written a wide variety of books for children, covering a whole range of subjects from pirates and giant vehicles to unicorns and Santa Claus. Rod lives in Surrey.
- Author(s)Claudia Martin,Rod Green
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Little Book of
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.