All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew things have such a profound effect on our everyday lives as the weather. Weather conditions decide whether we go out or stay in, and even what we need to wear, but for enquiring young minds, there are far more exciting things going on in our atmosphere than an occasional shower of rain. Lightning, blizzards, hurricanes and hailstorms are all explained in My Little Book of Weather along with how our climate and the atmosphere work and how we can predict the weather. Using clear, concise text and colourful illustrations and photographs, the mysteries of our changing weather patterns are explored.
- Author BiographyCLAUDIA MARTIN has worked in book publishing for over 17 years. She is the author of several books and websites for children and young people. Her favourite subjects are history, current affairs and technology.
- Author(s)Claudia Martin
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Little Book of
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.