All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionABOUT THE BOOK: This book is to help children understand adoption, bring awareness to the good works of Angel Missions Haiti, and give ackwledgement to the healthcare workers who go above and beyond to save lives through their charitable acts of compassion and love for all people. Generous hands are blessed hands because they give bread to the poor. -Proverbs 22:9 ----ABOUT THE AUTHORS: Author and illustrator Drake Gunnell is on the A hor roll at his elementary school. He loves to draw and enjoys playing soccer, pia, and guitar. Darlene Ingram Gunnell, Drake's mom, works full-time as a Physical Therapist Assistant and is a part-time student pursuing a biomedical degree. She is co-owner of Ratatat Sounds Recording Studio. In 2010, Darlene and her husband of 21 years adopted 3-year-old Chris from Haiti. The Gunnell Family-William, Darlene, Drew, Derrick, Drake, and Chris-currently reside in Ringgold, Virginia.
- Author(s)Darlene Gunnell,Drake Gunnell
- PublisherInnovo Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication03/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInnovo Publishing LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.