All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis simple and sincere retelling of the Easter story is perfect for the under 5s, introducing them to the great story at the heart of the festival and its message of love. Bright illustrations help the story along, telling little children about all the events of the first Easter: Jesus' entry into Jerusalem and Palm Sunday; Jesus' clearing of the Temple; the Last Supper and Judas' betrayal; Jesus' Crucifixion and Resurrection; the appearance of the risen Jesus to the women at the tomb; and the spreading of the good news throughout the world.
- Author BiographyChristina Goodings has a young family and so knows how to keep young children interested and occupied. She draws on her experiences as a Sunday school teacher and a storyteller in her writing of books for children. French Canadian Claudine Gevry studied Graphic Design at the University of Quebec and started her career designing openings for television shows before moving into children's illustration. In her free time she enjoys designing furniture, clothes and jewellery - and would love to design her own house so she has room for all her creations! Claudine is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators and the Association des illustrateurs du Quebec.
- Author(s)Christina Goodings
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Children's Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claudine Gevry
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.