All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack in Equestria, Twilight Sparkle listens to the music of springtime ... [letting] the sounds take her away on a rock 'n' roll daydream. DJ Pon-3 overhears the Equestria Girls singing and prancing around Canterlot High's Spring Carnival and casually suggests they start a band in time for the Spring Fling --Page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographyA former teacher, Perdita Finn began writing instructional books about reading and writing before turning to fiction. She lives in the Catskill Mountains with her family.
- Author(s)Perdita Finn
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Little Pony
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.