Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionNow that I am hooked, what's next? Will my marriage be remembered as a fairy tale? Will everyday be sunny? How will we handle our differences? Are you happy in your marriage? Does it feel like you keep dealing with the same problems? Did you really think that your marriage was going to be perfect, even though your soul mate had arrived? Has your husband moved to the head position? Have you down shifted to the neck? Have you two learned how to agree to disagree? Has your marriage lost its spark? Do you all still have date night? No matter how you may have answered these questions, this is a book every married couple should read. I shared some of my deepest and personal pages of my journal in my first book titled, My Little Woven Thoughts-Volume I-Who's Eve Am I? Now I have done the same thing in this book. My husband Thomas (TJ) and I had been married more than once. This time we both wanted to experience the togetherness, excitement and gain the will power to resolve any issues that might come up in our day to day activities. We are determined t to end up divorced again. We wanted to get a better understanding of the roles that a man and a woman play in a God-fearing marriage. The only way we were going to achieve this goal is by surrendering all of our ideas to what marriage was really about and trust God's instructions. Not only did we have to trust God's instructions, we had to believe in those instructions and we had to apply those instructions every day. Is marriage easy? No, but with every challenge that comes your way, you must continue to choose your soul mate. I heard Oscar Johnson, my father-in-law say, Every morning that God allows you to wake up to see your soul mate ; you must remember the vows you took before God. It will be your choice if you will believe or if you will t believe that true love can happen . We thank God daily for blessing us with a special romance. We made the choice to Believe God . May you learn to reevaluate your current marriage, look inside of your own soul and try to do it God's way. We did. We are happy even when the storms of life come. Guess what? On a daily basis we continue to choose one ather. Marriage is t a fairy tale, but with God, your marriage can reflect a true love story.
- Author(s)T. W. Spalding
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.