Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionMy London is a fabulous, fun-filled, fact-frenzied forage into London's fascinating history, landscape and people. This quirky collection of 366 delightfully different stories brings London's history to life in a way that will appeal to all ages. Take a holiday to the Isle of Dogs and hear the stories of Big Ben, Spring-Heeled Jack, Moll Cutpurse and Gog and Magog. Meet villains, heroes and Londoners of rewn as you follow the antics of time traveller Ann Achronism on her journey through London's past. There's a story for every day of the year including a leap year, so turn the pages and discover the hidden secrets of London.
- Author(s)David Simpson,Richard Callaghan
- PublisherBusiness Education Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationHoughton Le Spring
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMy World
- Content Noteb/w line drawings and photographs
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.