All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZachary Zebra and Momma Hippo are headed off to town to run errands. But today, Zachary tices something different. All of his friends look like their mommies, but he and Momma Hippo are thing alike! Why is Zachary Zebra different? My Look-Like-Me Mommy teaches children that although they may t look like their parents, it is love that makes them theirs!
- Author(s)Deanne Hampton
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.