All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Balbini as she shares with us the history, wildlife and geography of her beautiful country. Learn about her daily life - where she and her friends live, go to school and spend their free time. With a wealth of information and activities, children are given an entertaining insight into ather culture and then encouraged to explore it for themselves.
- Author BiographyCatherine Dolan After studying languages at Sheffield University, I worked in the City for 8 years before taking time out to bring up my 3 children. I then retrained as a languages teacher and have spent the last 8 years teaching German and French in a secondary school in South-West London. Jayne Brierley After studying Linguistics and international Studies at Surrey University, I went into print journalism, working my way up from local to national newspapers. I joined Granada Television in 1994 and went onto produce and direct documentaries for all the major terrestrial broadcasters. In 2008 I had a beautiful little girl called Marnie, who inspires me every day. Now my work covers the whole media and social media spectrum.
- Author(s)C. Dolan,J. Brierley
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight118 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.