My Molecular Cuisine Kit: Cook'in Box by Gui Alinat, Christine Lienard, Anne Cazor (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's about taste, texture, mouthfeel, and, most importantly, satisfaction. Called the science of deliciousness by acclaimed cookbook author Harold McGee, molecular gastromy is arguably the hottest cooking trend since, well, since cooking with fire became so popular. Top Chef fans have oohed and aahed over astounding culinary delights and puzzled over the revolutionary foam, gelee, and spherification techniques highlighted on the show. Now anyone can whip up these creations with My Molecular Cuisine Kit. With easy-to-follow recipes for creating elegant dishes, this kit gives home chefs and hobbyists the tools they need to be in the same league as chefs Blumenthal, Adria, and This. This could be the menu for your next get together: * Foie Gras, Muscat, and Dark Chocolate Lollipops * Pulled Duck Confit with White Wine and Orange Spaghetti * Puffed Peanut Chicken Fries with Pastis Mayonnaise * Spherical Chorizo and Cider * Dulce de Leche and Crystal Salt * Frosty Mint and Chocolate Marshmallow * Deconstructed Tiramisu The kit consists of measuring spoons, pipettes, tubing, silicon molds, and slotted spoons accompanied by a book featuring color photographs, illustrations, and 28 molecular gastromy recipes, written by Anne Cazor and Christine Lienard, proteges of Molecular Gastromy founder Herve This. Translated by award-winning chef Gui Alinat, the text presents the field of molecular gastromy as a scientific discipline concentrating on culinary transformations. The book unlocks the secrets to the new dishes, new textures, new flavors, and new sensations of this cutting-edge cooking style.
- Author BiographyAnne Cazor is a doctor of Molecular Gastronomy and food engineer. She created her own company: Cuisine Innovation, a consulting and training firm also offering online sales of products and equipment for culinary innovation. Christine Lienard is an engineer in the food industry, holds degrees in food safety and health & nutrition, She has participated in several food research projects and worked in the field of culinary technology. The translator, Chef Gui Alinat is a certified executive chef, food writer, and food photographer. Born, raised, and trained as a chef in Provence, Chef Hui is an instructor at the Art Institute of Tampa and the Jacobson Culinary Arts Academy in Tarpon Springs, Florida. His first book, The Chef's Repertoire, won a Culinary Academy Award for Literature in the Culinary References category of the International Annual Cookbooks and Culinary Arts 2009 Awards Program.
- Author(s)Anne Cazor,Christine Lienard,Gui Alinat
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Out-of-print date15/10/2013
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width184 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine81 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.