All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy mommy hung the moon.She tied it with string.My mommy's good at EVERYTHING. The ninth children's book by the #1 New York Times bestselling team of Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell is a celebration of unconditional love between mother and child. Mommy is the best at everything: Not only does she carpool, untangle kites, steal bases, and bake cookies, she also seems to light up the sun with her love. Written straight from the heart and illustrated with tender hilarity, My Mommy Hung the Moon: A Love Story is a keepsake that defines the magical relationship a mother has with her son or daughter. So grab the little one you love, and rejoice as the ordinary moments of everyday life become extraordinary because of the magic of mother love.
- Author(s)Jamie Lee Curtis
- PublisherJoanna Cotler Books
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoanna Cotler Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width249 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Cornell
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.