Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2004 I had one of the luckiest moments of my life. I captured my first photograph of Mama, the three legged deer that winter. Mama appeared to be approximately two years old and was holding her own in a large herd that visited our yard all through that swy winter. This is part of the story of Mama, as she lived her life beside our lives, for at least eight years. In this book, one of her fawns tells us about life with Mama. In My Mother Can Do Anything you will find photographs of Mama and her offspring that I captured over a number of years. I hope you find and feel the inspiration, admiration, and love that this remarkable creature brought into my life.
- Author BiographySuzanne J. Rogers has been a Photographer for twenty-one years. Her Career began with making her own greeting cards. Images of hometown landmarks were photographed with love for the City that has been home her whole life. Fort Wayne, Indiana. She received no formal training in Photography, only the training that dedication to a passion brings. Images of Architeture eventually gave way to Landscape photography. After her Children had left for college, the abundant wildlife in her own backyard made itself unavoidably evident. Fox triplets became backyard visitors and the stake-out of her acreage began. Mama had been visiting for many years, but now Suzanne had the time to focus on this amazing creature and a true love was born. Bonding with a deer who recognized her name and responded to the protection she received, inspired the desire to Photograph and write a book that will pay tribute to her for years to come. Mama will have a very long life... Suzanne continues to photograph the visiting deer, raccoons, coyotes, and squirrels that never cease to entertain and amaze. Images of Elk in Montana and Oregon have also been a part of her continuing education. She has been photographing a herd of horses for the last year..and they too, just may inspire a book!
- Author(s)Suzanne J Rogers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)Suzanne J Rogers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.