All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMy mother was still young eugh--t ancient-- but she was dead! No, it was t her diabetes that killed her. I still remember the doctor's reassuring words the day my mother was diagsed with diabetes. The doctor had said to my dear mother, Though the dire negative findings may cause you great dismay, grief and alarm at this moment, there are plenty of reassuring things that can guide you in your quest for controlling your diabetes and that will help you to hopefully live a longer, healthier life. Mom had survived three years beyond that and should have survived many more. However, a horrible shooting took her life. But I will never forget her last dying words and will cherish them forever. Natalie Swansen, a Christian, loves God, enjoys caring for children in her day care and loves baking many goodies to sell and share with those who have found a special place in her heart. She just felt compelled to share this story.
- Author BiographyNatalie Swansen, a Christian, loves God, enjoys caring for children in her day care and loves baking many goodies to sell and share with those who have found a special place in her heart. She just felt compelled to share this story.
- Author(s)Natalie Swansen
- Date of Publication11/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.