All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA death of a parent is traumatic. One grieving child found a way to feel better. There are only a few ways to handle the death of a loved one. We can be angry, or we can find a way to accept it and move on. This book follows one boy's path to believe a secret to help accept his father's death and understand that his dad is still with him. It's a heartwarming story that will make you think about your deceased loved ones and how to believe in the signs they send you. This is one inspirational lesson reader will ever forget.
- Author(s)Donna Wright
- PublisherLegwork Team Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLegwork Team Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christina Siravo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.