All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the jungles of Guyana to the urban jungle of Ottawa, Cyril Dabydeen's My Multi-Ethnic Friends & Other Stories highlights the struggles of immigrant life in a society that talks multiculturalism but doesn't always walk it. The characters straddle many worlds and tend to feel comfortable in ne -- all overlaid with a healthy dose of humour, satire and subtle insights.
- Author BiographyCyril Dabydeen has published more than a dozen books of prose and poetry in the United Kingdom and Canada, including the novel Dark Swirl and the story collections My Brahmin Days , Black Jesus and Other Stories , and Jogging in Havana . The City of Ottawa appointed him Poet Laureate in the mid-1980s and granted him the first Award of Excellence for Writing and Publishing. He lives in Ottawa, ON.
- Author(s)Cyril Dabydeen
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight228 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $88.89New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $23.55New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.89
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.25
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.