All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we stay up late and talk in the dark we always talk about Mum and Dad. The mysteries of a happy marriage, as seen through the incent eyes of a child. Andrew Lindsay's book is a funny, wide-eyed, occasionally mischievous and ultimately touching tribute to parental love, in its many forms. Mum says that when she first saw Dad her heart stopped beating. I think they call it true love. Dad just says 'cool!'
- Author BiographyAndrew Lindsay lives in Auckland, New Zealand with his wife and teenage son. Andrew grew up in an isolated country community being one of four children of parents who immigrated to New Zealand from England in the 1950's. Andrew enjoys spending time writing, fishing, being at the beach but most of all hanging out with his family sharing stories, food and laughter.
- Author(s)Andrew Lindsay
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.