All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to be a writer? Sherri always wanted to be a writer. Problem is, every one she kws tells her it can't be done. Instead she slogs to work every day, igring her dream. One day, at her favorite coffee shop, she meets Daniel. He'll soon teach her how to become the author she's always dreamed of being. This parable is fictional, but seven out of nine chapters include practical exercises for readers. If you're looking to become a writer or just struggling to find a better way, this short vel is for you. If you're ready, here's the first step. Start by reading the following statement: My Name is (state your name), and I am a Writer.
- Author BiographyC. G. Carlos Cooper grew up in a Navy family and spent his younger years on military bases around the world. After college he served in the Marine Corps. He currently resides outside Nashville, TN and is the author of the Corps Justice novels, The Chronicles of Benjamin Dragon and is founder of The Mentor Code series.
- Author(s)C G Cooper
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.