All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1983, and twelve-year-old River Starling's life is anything but rmal. She was adopted on a whim and came without a birth certificate. Her adoptive parents gave her up to her grandmother when she was only two, but River is certain her parents will come back. River's hopes fall apart when Gram uproots them from their farmhouse and decides to move to Birdsong, West Virginia, the most miserable town River has ever seen. There she makes an unlikely friendship with an unusual boy and learns about acceptance, hard work, forgiveness, and the love of Jesus. Discover the unforgettable story of one girl's search for a place to call home.
- Author BiographyWendy Dunham is the author of My Name Is River and a registered therapist who works with children with special needs. Her desire is to honor her Creator with whatever it is she's writing about. Whether it's a poem, an article, a devotional, or a novel, her goal is to share hope, encouragement, and unconditional love--things we can all use a little bit more of.
- Author(s)Wendy Dunham
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.