All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA joyful story celebrating the love between a granddaughter and her grandmother. This delightful picture books follows a young girl and her grandmother through a day of tea parties, dancing, hide and seek, pat-a-cake, bath time, story time, and bedtime. At the end of the story the little girl discovers why she is so extra special. Irene Smalls' rhythmic, upbeat text and Cathy Ann Johnson's lush artwork make My Nana and Me the perfect book to share. My Nana and Me is a great opportunity for fabulous hat dress up tea parties, etiquette lessons and a bedtime read aloud. My Nana and Me is also the perfect book for a child's birthday, Christmas, Kwanzaa, a Grandmother's birthday, family reunions, family celebrations, Mother's Day, Grandparents day and bedtime any day of the year. My Nana and Me is ideal for classrooms and parents too!
- Author(s)Irene Smalls-Hector
- PublisherXist Publishing
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXist Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cathy Ann Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.