All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wanted to be your own boss? Dreamt of starting your own business but never quite made the leap? For every woman who has ever wondered, 'Could I do it?', or been tempted by the idea of managing their own hours and controlling their own destiny, My New Business is the long-awaited answer. Written by someone who's t only 'been there, done that' herself, but who has years of experience helping women just like you take the first steps and start their own businesses, this practical guide gives you the advice, structure and support you need to get it right. It's packed with great time-saving shortcuts, worksheets and savvy advice as well as smart nuggets of wisdom from over 20 female entrepreneurs. So stop dreaming and start doing. Today.
- Author BiographyWendy Kerr is an Executive Coach, Business Mentor and International Speaker. She is also a 'Corporate Crossover' herself - someone who left corporate life to set up her own business. Wendy has had over 18 years' experience in senior corporate roles around the world, and for the last ten years has been working with large corporates and business owners to help them achieve their goals and thrive.
- Author(s)Wendy Kerr
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Business
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.