All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Britton's healthy eating blog My New Roots draws over two million views a month with her vibrant vegetarian dishes. Now the My New Roots cookbook offers all new recipes that will appeal to Sarah's devoted fans, as well as those discovering them for the first time. My New Roots cookbook is packed with over 100 simple and mouth-watering vegetarian recipes, including fragrant courgette and coconut odle soup, homemade ginger ale, comforting chocolate chilli and a decadent chai upside-down plum cake. Free from processed ingredients such as refined flours and sugars, My New Roots embraces all-natural ingredients - so you can have as much as you want and kw that it's good for your body. With options that are free from dairy, sugar and gluten, low carb and alkaline rich, these seasonal, healthy recipes are designed to satisfy your appetite and make you feel fantastic. My New Roots puts delicious, irresistible, whole foods at the centre of your plate to help boost your energy levels, and make your body and mind healthy and happy, one meal at a time.
- Author BiographySarah Britton is the acclaimed holistic nutrionist, writer and photographer behind the popular healthy foods blog My New Roots. She has been featured in Guardian, O Magazine, Bon Appetit and Saveur and has spoken at TedTalks. She gives nutrition seminars and workshops throughout North America and Europe and has collaborated with Michelin-starred chefs, including those at NOMA's Nordic Food Lab, for whom she designed a special menu. She lives in Copenhagen with her husband and their child.
- Author(s)Sarah Britton
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1086 g
- Width197 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.