Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is several books in one-an eclectic collection of autobiography, people profiles and works of fiction and n-fiction. Our wish is to provide you with a wide range of interesting reading-from a look back over 60 years after World War II, from office boy to middle management marketing executive in a variety of businesses from 1946 to 1985, then into retirement.
- Author BiographyMORT MAZOR Mort Mazor spent the years 1939 to 1985 (excluding three years in the U.S. Air Force, 1943-1946) in the New York metropolitan area working for small and large organizations as a marketing communications executive, including twenty-six years in the distilled spirits industry. Since his retirement to Florida in 1986, he has written articles about people and community affairs that have been published in the Palm Beach Post Neighborhood Post editions, The Sun-Sentinel, Boca Raton News and the defunct Upbeat Senior Magazine, where he also did a short stint as Managing Editor. He is an active volunteer in several civic organizations: Vice President of the Alliance of Delray Residential Associations and board member of the Swing & Jazz Preservation Society, serving both as Communications Director. He maintains and contributes to both organizations' websites at www.allianceofdelray.com and www.swingandjazzpreservationsociety.org. He is a founding member of a new statewide, non-partisan civic organization Coalition of Community Associations which began operation in the Spring of 2005. He is responsible for Public Relations. He also volunteers as public relations director for the Boca Raton Computer Society. He has written more than 35 Member Profiles for the Society which appears in their monthly magazine Boca Bits and on the organization's website www.brcs.org under the 'Member Profile' link. He also writes profile articles for his Vizcaya community house organ-26 to date. From December 2001 to March 2005 (each winter season) he taught a course to Brandeis University National Women's Committee Trails Chapter members on How to Write the Story of Your Life. He has been recruited by the Kings Point community to give this course beginning January 9, 2006 through the end of April. He is in the process of publishing a book describing the people he worked with in his business career in the New York area from 1939 to 1985, and works of fiction and non fiction he has created. Mort lives in Delray Beach with wife Lucille. They celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary March 20, 2005. They have two surviving sons, three grandsons and one great-granddaughter, 3 1/2 years old, Sophie Grace Mazor, the first girl in the family in four generations.
- Author(s)Mort Mazor
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.