About this product
- DescriptionEight arms make for a lot of lovable activity in this cheerful picture book from the creator of the New York Times bestselling LMNO Peas.Octopus has eight arms!What can they do?So many things let him show you! Join a friendly octopus and his crafty crab sidekick as they explore all the wonderful things we can do with our arms. From tying a bow and performing a show to baking a pie and waving good-bye, there s limit to the fun. But what s the VERY BEST thing we can do with our arms? Why, hugging, of course! And Octopus can t wait to show little ones how it s done.
- Author(s)Keith Baker
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintBeach Lane Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width284 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keith Baker
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.