All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren and adults will love this positive, empowering book. My parents are separated and I am whole, is a powerful tool for teaching children to think positive. The affirmations in this book help children develop and practice the core building blocks of constructive internal dialogue and positive self talk.
- Author BiographyAndrea Seydel is a mother of two children and has been through a separation/divorce. She received her B.A. in Psychology from York University, with post graduate studies in Counselling Psychology and is a Positive Psychology Practitioner. As a Life Coach, Fitness & Yoga instructor she is always encouraging her clients and participants to stay positive and enjoy life's blessings, Andrea was not going to let a separation negatively affect her kids. My Parents are Separated and I am whole, was designed to help her children stay positive through a changing time, and now it is here for you as well. Andrea's passion to help others recognize and tap into their potential to live their best life is seen in her counselling, books, classes, and seminars. Her enthusiasm and passion, combined with her health and positive psychology knowledge make self improvement almost contagious. She loves to spend her time hiking the trails with her rescue dogs, doing yoga and having fun times with her family in Caledon, Ontario.
- Author(s)Andrea Seydel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.