All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou've just been assigned to watch over the family pet resort, kennel, and animal hospital! What happens next is up to YOU! Filled with excitement and hilarity, this compositional challenge lets you tell your very own story starring...YOU! Combining National Geographic Kids' photography and illustrations in colorful laugh-out-loud pages, this engaging, entertaining, and educational book introduces you to disaurs from the past, and invites you to enter their world imaginatively by combining your story with theirs.
- Author BiographyRUTH MUSGRAVE is an award-winning children's writer, specializing in marine and animal science. As a naturalist and lucky hitchhiker on scientific trips, she's been to the deep sea, the lagoons in Mexico to see gray whales, and more. Musgrave has also been fortunate enough to share her love of animals, the ocean, and ocean exploration through her freelance work and as a frequent contributor to National Geographic Kids magazine. She has written three books for National Geographic: Funny Fill-In: My Animal Adventure, Everything Sharks, and Just Joking 3.
- Author(s)Ruth Musgrave
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids Fill-In
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width211 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.