About this product
- DescriptionGeared towards children ages 6-12, the Taru Books series, of which this is the first one intends to teach children how to deal with life situations without resorting to violence. From the life experiences of a little boy and his stuffed per elephant, Taru, Children will learn that prayer and having faith in God are two of life's best intervention tools. in a lighthearted way, the authors introduce the characters of Joshua and Taru. They plan to share many more life circumstances that the characters experience during childhood and the preteen years throughout the series.
- Author(s)Dr Kentrell Liddell,Joshua Liddell
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.