All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReading About is a multi-level series introducing n-fiction to junior readers, from first concepts to essential subjects. The levels in the series are beginning to read, begin to read alone, and key subjects. This is green level - begin to read alone. Ages 5-8.
- Author BiographyJim Pipe lives and works in London. He has researched, written and edited many books for children on a wide range of subjects including, science, history and myths and legends and most recently wrote several titles for the How? What? Why? series.
- Author(s)Jim Pipe
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReading About
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2007
- Content Notecolour & b&w illustrations
- Weight84 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 4 To 6
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.