All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElia Richards is beautiful, smart, and more importantly - popular. But so many things are changing in Elia's life. Her best friend Noelle is moving, her boyfriend Blake is becoming a bigger jerk by the day, and she has a secret well worth keeping. WIll she ever survive popularity in her final year of middle school? Not if Kara Stephens has anything to do with it. Kara will go out of her way to sabatoge Elia's name and take away her popularity. Will Kara be successful? My Popular Life is the introductory book for the Popular Life series.
- Author BiographyS. B. Robinson is a native of a small town in Virginia who has always enjoyed writing, having written her first book by seven (unpublished) The Red Chicken. S.B. Robinson has been recognized for her gift of writing since High School, receiving several achievement/awards, as well as having poems published in collection of poetry books, with other talented writers, while in college. She currently resides in Maryland where she works as a Registered Nurse. She is also a wife, and mother to three beautiful girls who serve as her inspiration.
- Author(s)S B Robinson
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.