All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel overwhelmed by all the advice on what to eat during pregnancy? With an ermous amount of information out there on the ideal pregnancy diet, putting together healthy meals can seem like a daunting task, especially if you're faced with nausea or a ridiculous craving for gherkins and ice cream for breakfast. Dr Rana Conway, a nutritionist of more than twenty years, provides recipes for breakfast dishes to ward off morning sickness, delicious lunches to keep your energy up all afteron and tasty snacks that will satisfy even the strongest of junk food or sugar cravings. Find out: * What to eat and what to avoid during your pregnancy * Pregnancy-safe alternatives to your favourite foods * Different recipes for each trimester as the needs of you and your baby change * How the right ingredients can help reduce the more unpleasant side effects of pregnancy such as morning sickness From conception to birth My Pregnancy Recipes and Meal Planner supports you with a comprehensive collection of menu ideas to keep you inspired and your baby healthy!
- Author BiographyDr Rana Conway is a registered public health nutritionist and the author of bestselling Weaning Made Easy.
- Author(s)Dr. Rana Conway
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationIpplepen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Ladder Press Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.