Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionMarriage is a venture of compromise. When this is complicated by having the couple raised in very different cultures this venture of compromises becomes a tragic comedy. The meeting, romance, and marriage of Art Rathburn and Ursula Rauch is a fun and informative story of such a match. How can a happy union result when it faces the many cultural barriers thrown up between a carefree boy from a small mountain village in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California and an urban minded, sophisticated, German girl raised with old Prussian standards?
- Author(s)Arthur C. Rathburn,Ursula Rathburn
- PublisherFort Dane Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationDane, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFort Dane Books
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.