All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionMy Quiet Obsession is about a woman named, Andria Lester. She has many difficulties to overcome in her life. She tries to find solace by pursuing a taboo relationship. Andria experiences a major obstacle when someone begins to compete for the heart of her lover. She is forced to find a way to save her relationship or it will be lost forever. But, is her love life real...or is it a delusional fantasy? Parental Discretion is advised.
- Author BiographyDenise Borum is a law school graduate who has earned her Juris Doctor (JD) degree, veteran, former public school teacher, ventriloquist, and musician. She is also a former vocalist and keyboard player for the, Gary Toms Empire. Their claim to fame was the hit single, 7-6-5-4-3-2-1, Blow Your Whistle!. Denise and her mother appeared, with the band, on American Bandstand in 1975. When Denise was young, she often created stories in her mind as an attempt to escape a difficult childhood. She is now sharing her imagination with you.
- Author(s)Denise Borum Jd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byTamara L Revels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.