Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionWe spend a lot of time in determining our individual purposes (i.e., our callings) for being here on earth. Some of us were called (created) to be singers, dancers, preachers, teachers, helpers, exhorters, prophets and so on. This is fine. But, this book goes beyond our individual purpose (calling) and delves deeply into our racial group's purpose (calling). That is, this book shows you the nuts and bolts of your racial group's purpose here on earth.Each racial group on the face of the earth was created to fulfill a divine purpose. Thus, we need to kw our racial group's purpose so that we can serve God completely.Moreover, mixed children of color from interracial marriages are special to God. For they have a special purpose to fulfill on earth and in heaven. That said, this book shows why God created racial groups with different skin tones, se sizes, lip shapes and hair textures.You'll be amazed to see how pivotal cherubim (God's special angels) are in determining our racial group's purpose. God patterned their behavior after man's expected behavior. So, this book studies their behavior patterns in detail to see what our racial groups are supposed to do.That said, for centuries racial groups have been bickering and clawing at one ather. But, once we become aware of and start following our racial group's purpose (as shown in this book), our racial problems will be solved- i.e., they'll go away. In this book, you'll enjoy to the fullest extent the ingenious purpose for which God created you and your racial group and the amazing treasures and benefits that He has in store for you and your racial group.
- Author(s)Franklin Gibbs
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.