Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe competition for internships, co-ops, and full-time jobs is intense on most Engineering campuses. You have to be at the top of your game to impress the university recruiter. Your goal is to understand each step in the recruiting process. When you are prepared, you will kw how to respond to the recruiter's questions, and you will position yourself for more job opportunities. You will learn how to: Navigate the corporate recruiting process Create a concise and powerful BS, MS, or Ph.D. resume Approach and talk to Career Fair recruiters Identify recruiting opportunities for International Students Prepare and succeed in Behavioral Interviews Impress your manager during your internship, co-op, or full-time job The key to your success in recruiting lies in your ability to Distinguish yourself!
- Author BiographyGlenn Galler has over 15 years of engineering recruiting experience for IBM. He has attended over 30 career fairs and given more than 390 formal interviews. Glenn regularly delivers his Recruiting Secrets workshop. During his career, he has been in management, marketing, sales, and software development. His five-year assignment in London, England, provided him with an excellent understanding of the global marketplace.
- Author(s)Glenn N Galler
- Date of Publication21/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Grace W Galler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.