All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFacing the tragedy of losing my beautiful 21-year old daughter, Cassie, at age 49, was the hardest thing I have ever experienced in my otherwise rmal life. Writing this book was the second hardest, and one inevitably lead to the other. I wrote this book for my daughter because I love her. It is as simple as that. I miss her in the flesh and want to share her and her amazing self with the world. I hope that through her story, you will be willing to be curious, joyfully surprised, and totally empowered to seek out that which is never understood and always incredibly painful in this world; the devastational loss of someone you love, especially a child. It is up to each of us on both sides of the veil, to make a choice, to seek out those places in our own creative and heart-centered self that will assist us and support us on the path to healing. Come join us. Cassie and I promise to be with you every step of the way with blessings.
- Author BiographyPeggy Texeira-Everson was born in Milwaukee, WI. December of 1958. She grew up in a household with four younger brothers, and learned how to argue well early on, and have lots of fun. She Followed her dad's footsteps into a career at AT&T in 1977. Her dad's strong work ethics and his love of the unions became her own, and she made a career (34 years in 2013) of the union-management relationship, culminating in her current job as AT&T Labor Manager for the state of Wisconsin. She married at age 21 to Kurt Voss, a high school sweetheart and they had a daughter, Cassandra Jane Voss. They were divorced and seven years later Peggy married her current husband, Darrel Everson, and had a second daughter, Melanie. While working at AT&T, Peggy went back to school and received her Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Philosophy at Mount Mary College in Milwaukee. She graduated Magna Cum Laude. Peggy has been a Reiki Master and an energy healer for the last fifteen years and continues to study and seek out new ways of thinking and being in the world. She lives with her Native American husband and their 17-year old daughter, on the Stockbridge-Munsee Indian Reservation, located in Bowler, WI.
- Author(s)MS Peggy Lynn Texeira-Everson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJoan Pendenstadler,Michaela Wirtz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.