All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkye has spent the last five years trying to forget the blacksmith who followed her back to 16th century Scotland, to help fight evil. Sending Jake Jamison home against his will was a disastrous mistake. She risked everything attempting to defeat Andreas Borthwick. Jake might have defeated the evil sorcerer, preventing her husband's death. When she prevents the sorcerer from grabbing her nephew, he takes her instead. To escape, she defies time to find Jake. The last person Jake wants to see is the young woman from ancient Scotland; the same woman who has haunted his dreams since she blackmailed him into traveling back in time. Before he could save Skye Gunn's people, she had sent him home. Until he met Skye, his life had been rmal. Quiet, and uncomplicated. No one kws he is a firebreather, except her. His ancestry is a mystery. When Skye falls into his bed-beaten, bloody and beautiful-Jake must choose to trust her, or turn his back on the only woman he's loved across time. Skye encourages Jake to use his ability to help her kill the sorcerer. Stealing his heart was t part of the plan. Jake must share his secret, Skye must give her heart fully, and both must dare to love in the time they have.
- Author BiographyNancy loves chocolate-chip shortbread, wool plaids wrapped around the trim waist of a Scottish Highlander, the clang of dirks and broadswords, and the sound of bagpipes in the air. Nancy lives the dream. After growing up in Huntington, New York, and raising two handsome sons in New Hampshire, Nancy moved to North Carolina where she writes full-time. She and her family continue to volunteer at the New Hampshire Highland Games each fall. Nancy is a member of RWA, Heart of Carolina Romance Writers, Fantasy-Futuristic & Paranormal Romance Writers, the Triangle Area Freelancers, and the Celtic Heart Romance Writers. Nancy is a proud Army Mom.
- Author(s)Nancy Lee Badger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.