All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlock your full potential with these revision guides which focus on the key content and skills you need to kw. With My Revision Notes for AQA GCSE Religious Studies Religion and Life Issues and Religion and Morality you can: - Take control of your revision: plan and focus on the areas you need to revise with content summaries and commentary from expert authors - Show you fully understand key topics by using specific examples to add depth to your understanding of the key issues - Apply Religous Studies' terms accurately with the help of definitions and key words on all topics - Improve your skills to tackle specific exam questions with self-testing and exam-style questions and answers.
- Author BiographyLesley Parry is a senior manager in a large comprehensive school in Manchester. She is the Chair of the new syllabus committee for Oldham SACRE. She has written many GCSE Religious Studies resources. Jan Hayes is a Head of RE in a Lancashire school. She has worked with a number of teachers and schools in Lancashire and Manchester to help them improve their RE delivery, specifically at GCSE level Kim Hands is an experienced teacher.
- Author(s)Jan Hayes,Kim Hands,Lesley Parry
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMy Revision Notes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Notesimple diagrams
- Weight352 g
- Width209 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.