All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionMy Ryder Cup - the longest weekend is an ideal commemorative souvenir following the 39th Ryder Cup 2010. The book is a complete record of the extended weekend, covering practice matches, four days of play and the excitement of the opening and closing ceremonies. With match statistics for every round, accompanied by colour photographs, the book allows readers to get closer than ever before to all the action of the four day event.
- Author BiographyDavid Williams is a writer and photographer specialising in the heritage, culture and landscape of Wales. He is the author of several books and many articles about Wales, a fluent Welsh speaker and a frequent contributor to television and radio programmes. He previously wrote, and supplied images for, the Graffeg books Landscape Wales, About Cardiff, About Wales and Village Wales. He is a contributor to Photolibrary Wales and Getty Images, through which his pictures help to promote Wales worldwide.
- Author(s)David Williams
- PublisherGraffeg Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGraffeg Limited
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Weight798 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.