All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy Samsung Galaxy Note 4 helps you quickly get started with your Note 4 and use its features to perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 working just the way you want. Learn how to * Make the most of Galaxy Note 4's powerful hardware--from S Pen to sensors* Connect the right way at the right time, with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, VPNs, NFC, and beaming* Transform your Galaxy Note 4 into a Wi-Fi hotspot others can share* Access websites fast and sync bookmarks across all your devices* Customize your wallpaper, keyboard, sound, display, and language* Efficiently manage your life: messages, contacts, meetings, and more* Use GPS and Google Maps to find any destination and never get lost* Get the exact information you need right w, with Google Now* Play, sync, and manage media--from music to YouTube videos* Store your music collection in the cloud, so you can listen anywhere* Make plans faster by adding participants to calls in progress* Automatically reject calls you don't want* Read ebooks and magazines with Google Play or the Amazon Kindle app* Find the best new apps and games on Google Play--even great freebies* Keep your Galaxy Note 4 up-to-date, reliable, and secure* Stay up-to-date seamlessly by using your Galaxy Note 4 with your Android Wear Smartwatch Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Samsung Galaxy Note 4 images that show you exactly what to do Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy Note 4 problems or limitations Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Author BiographyCraig James Johnston has been involved with technology since his high school days at Glenwood High in Durban, South Africa, when his school was given some Apple ][ Europluses. From that moment, technology captivated him, and he has owned, supported, evangelized, and written about it. Craig has been involved in designing and supporting large-scale enterprise networks with integrated email and directory services since 1989. He has held many different IT-related positions in his career, ranging from sales support engineer to mobile architect for a 40,000-smartphone infrastructure at a large bank. In addition to designing and supporting mobile computing environments, Craig cohosts the CrackBerry.com podcast as well as guest hosting on other podcasts, including iPhone and iPad Live podcasts. You can see Craig's previously published work in his books Professional BlackBerry, My iMovie, and many books in the My series covering devices by BlackBerry, Palm, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and Google. Craig also enjoys high-horsepower, high-speed vehicles and tries very hard to keep to the speed limit while driving them. Originally from Durban, South Africa, Craig has lived in the United Kingdom, the San Francisco Bay Area, and New Jersey, where he now lives with his wife, Karen, and a couple of cats. Craig would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact Craig about your experiences with My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 at http://www.CraigsBooks.info. All comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome, including positive and negative. Guy Hart-Davis is the author of approximately 100 computer books, including Android Tips and Tricks.
- Author(s)Craig James Johnston,Guy Hart-Davis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.